GREAT OUTDOORS RESORT GUIDELINES
We appreciate you observing our resort rules so that everyone will have a safe, pleasant and memorable camping experience.
Anyone under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult at ALL times in the resort.
Rates & policies are subject to change without notice.
ARRIVALS & CHECK-INS
- Any arrival after office hours will incur a minimum $25.00 fee.
- No check-ins after dark for insurance and safety reasons.
GENERAL RULES FOR CAMPSITES
- Camping is limited to self-contained (holding tanks, toilet & shower) RVIA certified RV’s only. Tents, pop-ups, tiny homes, park models etc. are not permitted.
- No RV maintenance is allowed on site.
- Campfires are permitted ONLY in resort firepits positioned so they do not damage grass. Fire must be extinguished before retiring. Please check with the campground staff about disposal of ashes. We provide complimentary Fire Pits and the Store offers firewood for sale delivered right to your site. (No outside firewood)
- One RV camping unit and one vehicle per site. Our rates are for two persons occupying one site. There is a maximum of 6 persons per site. There is a daily charge of $10.00 per extra person to cover the additional expenses of utilities and pool/exercise room, facility usage.
- You are responsible for your actions, others in your party and those of your minor children.
- You are responsible for the behavior of your visitors.
- Do not park on grass or empty sites.
- Please do not walk through empty or occupied sites unless invited.
- Clothes lines or other outdoor stand alone drying devices are not allowed.
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM for RV sites, 3:00 PM for cabins. Check-out is 11:00 AM.
- Please observe our 7.5 mph speed limit and be aware of pedestrians and bicyclers.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Radios or other loud noises that may be objectionable to other campers are not permitted.
- All motorized vehicles MUST be operated by licensed drivers, must obey speed limits and be operated on paved roads only. ATV’s are not permitted.
- A copy of insurance must be presented to the office at check-in if you plan to use a golf cart on premises.
- Firearms, fireworks, paint or BB guns are not permitted.
- Skateboarding, two wheeled ‘scooters’ and in-line skating are not permitted.
- The park offers trash pick up when bagged trash is placed at end of drive between 9am-10am. If you need to dispose of trash at other times you may place it in our dumpster.
- All cardboard must be flattened. Please do not put your trash or pet waste in the bathroom trash cans.
- Only household waste, no large or hazardous items
- Appropriate sanitary connections, such as “donuts”, must be used when connecting to the sewer.
- No drones are permitted in the park or the airspace above.
- Pool is open between 10 am and 8pm
- All persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Be advised there are NO pool lifeguards on duty and all persons “swim at their own risk”. No children in diapers are permitted to use the pool due to sanitary concerns. Swim pants are available in the store.
- No alcohol, glass containers or food are allowed on the pool deck or in pool at any time.
- No diving, horse-play or running/jumping in or around pool area is permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in the pool area.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool, deck or within the confines of the pool fence.
- IF THUNDER IS HEARD, ALL GUESTS MUST VACATE THE POOL AND DECK. THE POOL AREA WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL THREAT OF LIGHTNING HAS PASSED.
- Pets must be on a leash and in a responsible adults' control at all times. If your pet is tied up outside your RV, you must be outside with it.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets. Failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the campground without recourse or a refund. Please dispose of pet waste in the containers provided. Do not dispose of pet waste in bathroom trash or outside barrels. Help keep our park clean!
- Pets that bark incessantly (whether while left alone or with owners present) will prompt a request that the owners leave the Park. No refund will be given.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our resort buildings or pool area.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry of aggressive pets of any breed. Only well behaved, non-aggressive pets allowed.
- Monthly guests are required to have a current rabies certificate on file with the office.
- No washing or drying of pet bedding / clothing is allowed in our laundry facility.
- Maximum of three (3) pets per RV site. Management reserves the right to change maximums at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings and pool area. Please dispose of smoking materials in appropriate containers, not on roads or grass. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We are proud of our restrooms, laundry and other activity areas. Please leave them as clean, or cleaner, than when you used them.
- No pets or washing of pet items in our laundry facility or bathrooms.
- Please inform management if you observe any items of concern. We cannot correct issues unless we are aware of them!